Sunday, January 08, 2012

I'm an ISBian...

And a proud one at that...so please don't ask me if it was worth the money, or whether I got an appropriate Return on Investment.

Im an ISBian, and the first thing I learnt in ISB is to respect people, not because of their education, but because of who they are. It happens, because of how diverse the students are, and how carefully they are selected. So we see people for what they are and what they can be, not their B school tag, and I'd appreciate it if I got similar respect.


ISB is incidentally one of the top schools in the country, so either a lot of people are wrong, or ISB is doing something right. My money is on the latter. Ive been there, I know what we are capable of. So please don't ask me what's so great about it... I wont be able to stop talking about all the awesome things about it, and you'll just think I'm bragging.

And yes, it was definitely worth the money, not only in financial terms(I can prove it in excel), but everything in life is not measured in money. I would not trade that experience for a billion dollars, like I'm sure you wouldn't trade your great life experiences.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic place and above all excellent blog experience, do not know much about cooking but I love foreign food, proves some of your recipes are very rich. atte: http://wisside.com webmaster.

Rujuta said...

thanks!