Monday, February 26, 2007

The maddest week ever....
Didn't have a ticket....got the ticket at 14:00, had packed an assortment by 14:05, dashed to the airport on Tuesday....
My sister's b'day....didn't want to miss it....hadnt packed relevant clothes, a top here, a half salwar suit there....but what the heck, u can borrow or buy clothes, but celebrating a special person's b'day is just once a year...
Also needed a good break after all my efforts for the placements....believe me....for once I did work hard....well not as hard, but harder than normal :)
and ofcourse, when I go to bombay, I just have to shop....so I shopped....im sure my dad hides a grimace and protectively covers his wallet every time i tell him Im coming to bombay...but wot the heck...u cant go to bombay and not shop....thats an out and out sin,especially when poor me hadnt packed properly!
But, the star of the visit was undoubtedly Kanu....sweet little Kalyani, with a toothless innocent grin that can stop the world in amazement....most of my daily routine involved putting on various faces for her, just to get her to smile....God bless her....
In general a pleasantly hectic trip, but then I have noticed that everything I do(especially if its fun) has a 'but' clause attached....so I ended up with a really bad throat....

Basically right now its very easy to spot me on campus if you dont know me and you are reading this....coz I'll be the only person talking in sign language!!

No comments: