Friday, April 15, 2011

Everything's that going wrong....

...in 2011...

- The Tsunami in Japan...catastrophes anywhere are never fun....

- Pawar being linked with every single scandal ever, but still gadding about free

- The metros in bombay(yeah, BOMBAY....what you gotta say to that eh?) that are never ever going to be completed, because all the money's vanished in the blackhole. It's a strange phenomenon....I call it the "unending pocket of greed"

- Pawar....again, just so that everyone knows what I feel about him....he's got 9 lives me thinks, and he uses each to reduce our lives to half...

- Pani Puri scandals....I mean really????? Just coz you have a hose, doesnt mean you water everything in sight....(I just managed to gross myself out with my own comment)

- MNS finding a reason to rampage, be it for panipuri or taxis or whatever

Frankly I dont think we really need a 2012, we will manage to kill each other sooner I think.....



No comments: