Sunday, January 07, 2007

Aimless scribbling..

Had a really relaxed weekend after the submission and exam madness...
Did absolutely nothing other than sleep and watch TV, went almost mindless watching really crappy Hindi movies...
Hm, I could and should have gone to Mumbai...I wanted to, but I don't know why I didn't. Well I do know why I didn't, but that is beyond the point of this post.
The point of this post,is that....hmm, actually there is none, but it seems like a good thing to write down. Makes blogging feel like an important activity.
I think I'm tired of the weekend, doing absolutely nothing is not my style. Which also reminds me that I would love to go to Mumbai and do something worthwhile, but this seems like a circle of good reason, which I broke by staying here, and writing nonsense on my blog.
I could delete this post, but I won't, because it's posts like these which give me the pleasure of seeing people tear their hair out...

No comments: