Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mixed feelings...

Had been to mumbai for a quick visit ...1 day to be exact...
Its so funny that I love both ISB and Mumbai, but every time I leave Mumbai, I feel an unexplicable sadness, as if I'm leaving it forever...or am I? It gets more and more difficult leaving Mumbai for ISB every time...and now my niece is not making it any easier...

I wonder if I will ever feel the same tinge of sorrow when term 8 finally ends? I sure hope so...because it has come to mean a lot to me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its your alma matter after all..did you ever feel that tinge of sorrow while leaving DJ or PTV..I missed Sathaye in there..but I know the answer on that one ..lol..atleast I make a strong guess

Rujuta said...

Well to just reinforce your answer...missed DJ a lot, still miss it...the rest...I was more than happy to get out I think :P