Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year....New Tidings...

It's new year...2007 and I dont feel too different..So what did I exactly party about?

Maybe the fact that finally the torturous never ending 2006 was finally over, and hope that the change in digit from 6 to 7 would actually bring something atleast resembling good luck..

Normally each year has ups and downs, but '06 was the only year where I went so downhill, that it is hilarious. A lot of stuff I'd rather not say(to keep the reader from comitting suicide) happened and in general I was waiting endlessly for December...

Well as things go, come december and I was finally hopeful that the saga of my endless accelerated drive down the slope was finally braking to a halt, when someone up there decided that No, she needs one more tiny reminder about her year being crappy...and on 30th december, when I was so close to stepping into a bright sunny year, someone flicked my beautiful newly replaced(the replaced thing is another story altogether) mobile phone....and I spent one entire harrowing day trying to get myself into the elite circle of mobile people again.

Well, whats the point of this post....nothing, except that though the incident is nothing compared to what's been going on in '06... it's significance is what matters....after all someone else had the Last Laugh....

No comments: