We can endlessly worry and create riots about :
1. Big B, AB and Ash...in that order
2. Our female stars. No one can can give them a peck and get away with it
3. our glamorous IT industry
4. Who gets what OBC status and reservation benefits(Its a small point to be ignored that it reinforces the Casteism that the government is so valiantly trying to eliminate)
5. Rakhi Sawant's scandals
6. Who will be the next Indian Idol
7. Racial comments against a certain Ms. Shetty
8. Celebrating Jayanti's by loud music
9. Iron statues that need to be protected against desecration, though they r normally protected by taking other people's lives...but lives are a dime a dozen, statues are more expensive.
10. Cricket and BCCI selection, Sania Mirza
We dont care a damn about
1. All the beautiful farms and heritage sites that are razed down to build residential monstroties
2. Global Warming
3. Our golden beaches and mysterious forests and hills. After all what more harm can one more piece of a coke can do? (who cares about forests??Statues-- now those are real important)
4. Lack of funding for any kind of research beneficial to mankind. The same principle of lives being a dime a dozen.
5. Infrastructure and proper roads, after all if bullock carts could manage dirt trails, so can we
7. Racial comments and sexist comments in work places, after all we are not stars...we are mature enough to handle them
8. Politicians and stars with felony charges
9. Security of the common man in public places and transport, since the police have more important things to do, like provide Z security for corrupt politicians and film stars(who can afford their own security, but still like freebies). bomb blasts in trains are common, whats with the loss of a few dozen lives here and there.
11. Acrobatics, swimming and other obscure sports, no sponsorship, so we dont bother, we are all fine business minded people.
As I always say,
We are proud to be Indian....