Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's one of those days...

I'm a survivor.
But I dont feel it today. Today is my off day from optimism.

Some more delays and excuses. Some more communication gaps, some more indications of disappointment to come. Sudden rush of feeling that says "I cant do this anymore, maybe I should just quit and drift through life like a hobo"

I feel an unexplicable sense of doom. I cant always be happy and cheerful. I have to feel super miserable sometimes to counter normally happy. That sometime is now. Where that little peaceful ashram in Orissa seems like an extremely beckoning place.

I need a huge piece of Cake, or a huge bar of chocolate. I was planning to bake one today....but I couldn't because of some creepy crawly in the kitchen...*sigh*, sometimes Im such a girl...

Anyhoo, today I'm resting my sword and shield ....tomorrow is another day....

2 comments:

Laeli said...

I found two creepy crawlies in my kitchen yesterday. Ewwww.

Rujuta said...

I refused to enter the kitchen until that bugger was duly captured and thrown out....