Friday, May 13, 2011

Weirded out...need a detective..

*Update: As of today morning the post is back on my blog!! It just disappeared for one day!! *

I wrote a post yesterday, about baking a vegetarian cake at http://obliquerays.blogspot.com/2011/05/cake-for-vegetarians.html

For some reason, it displayed on my blog for about 12 hrs, and suddenly poof....its no longer there....no post, no beautiful pics of my vegetarian blueberry cake(with tips)..What the hell happened?????

It doesnt show up on my blogger dashboard, it doesnt open at this link, some really strange things are happening here...extremely harrowing and annoying.....and super mysterious....anyone who tells me how I can retrieve the post, I will be eternally grateful, and if you stay in the mumbai suburbs, you will also get a dozen home made chocolates free..

Help me someone?

No comments: