Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A welcome clap of thunder...

I'm smitten by Thor!!

I was waiting for this flick ever since I saw the Marvel teaser after Iron Man 2 and I finally saw the movie in 3D today.  I was astounded by how real it all looked....I especially loved the kingdom of Asgard....and the constellations outside their windows .....

Overall the movie was well paced, interesting and a little tragic. But if you like fantasy, action and subdued humor, this flick's for you. Also if you are a girl, Thor is super cute and looks like a carefree, arrogant but totally adorable Thunder god....and I totally think I want to become the astrophysicist chick who giggles uncontrollably when she gets her hand nobly kissed by him....

My opinion: Definite watch for all those superhero fans out there!

No comments: